Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bieber Fever

This afternoon, in all it's glory and sunshine, my friend Honey and I took our girlies to see the Justin Bieber movie

 Bella and Abby.....all Biebered out......
 Yes I took Brynne too, but she was a bit bothered because Bella was gonna stay at Abby's, so she was not feeling the "pose"....
And I would definitely recommend it...It was really good. To see a kid so talented, raised by a single mom, he seems like  a GOOD kid all around, and well rounded! I will be buying this movie...Go see it!! Despite the ridiculous amount of money it costs to go to the movies, and usually they are duds, unless they are kids movies, it was good....except for the $4.50 it cost me to enjoy the smallest size diet coke possible.....Really? Somebody should be regulating the rip off's at movie theatres.....Really......
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I've heard such good things about that movie. No way anyone I know will go see if with me...so I'll have to wait till it comes out on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment!