Monday, February 28, 2011

Where did this month go??

I can not believe it is the last day of the month, and already turning into the 3rd month of the year, where is it going? I was looking at the calendar trying to plan Spring Break, Scott's trips to Florida, and Nicholas coming, and then March will be over too!! SCARY!

Tonight Bella starts softball, I'll be sure to get a few pics..it is cold here today, 55* (that's still too cold for me) She will have practice Mondays and Tuesdays, then the kids do Awanas on Wednesday and she has dance on Thursday..ok hello, and that isn't even counting Scotty's baseball, which I have not gotten info on yet! I am gonna be a busy momma, and when Scott's gone, I will probably be asking myself why I did this? Hopefully not for too long though...
Hope your having a great start to the first week of March.....
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!