Sunday, February 6, 2011

Game Day

So finally the Super Bowl awaits...who are you rooting for?? Me, well Packers...I want them to win!! We are going to Jb & Anthony's, made some ceviche, guacamole, buffalo chicken cheese dip and we'll be mowing down all evening! Funny here in my mind I am thinking like like noon or 1 o'clock, well that would be because I was on California Super Bowl time...kick off is here in Dallas at 5:30...I have my Moscato chilling and will be good and ready to go!!

We ran to town, ate some Chipotle..Bella stayed at her friends Alyssa's last night after the daddy/daughter dance...they had fun, but she is tired, me too!! So am gonna rest up before the game..hope it is a great day for ya'll...am missing home, missing Melissa and our hang outs! have loved the sun yesterday and today, most of the white stuff is about gone, but calling for more bad weather this week, I don't know if I am gonna make it here, it is COLD!!

Enjoy!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!