Thursday, September 15, 2011

another update

I wanted to let you all know that I have gone out of the realm of here, and am taking Bella to Miami on Friday the 23rd to Children's Hospital. I don't want to wait 3 weeks to get her seen closer to home, so we will make the drive..

My sweet friend in Texas offered me an appointment tomorrow if I needed...You gotta love Texas!! (Rhonda is my sweet friend who helped us out when Scotty broke his arm last ear)  She also said that not to panic or worry too much, as until she is actually evaluated by a cardiologist, to not over think it...that it could be something very minor or something major, they just don't know yet...the waiting is the hard part...

I took B to get her blood work done this a.m, and I tell you she is so strong, she is a fighter....they explained everything to her, and she was a little nervous, got a little scared, and then they did it...she didn't even cry! She is a pillar of strength, that I wish I was...

I was telling Scott last night I read lotsa blogs, some happy ones that link to a sad one...and I read about struggles and sadness, and I think about maybe how I would feel or what I would do if that were me...and really you have no idea, until it is you or your child. The feelings I felt yesterday, fear, scared, worried...and then when that goes away, you think of what it could be, what does it mean, how bad is it..what is going to happen? I am praying she is fine, God will heal and help her through this..She is so scared, and she said to me this morning..."why did this have to happen to me?"...What do you say to that? Scott told her her body was warning her that something is a little off, and that we need to find out what it is in order to fix it...

 I told her when I am sad or scared or worried, I pray and give it all to God, that He is always with you...ALWAYS and he will never leave you, He will lead you...

Blessings
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you guys today from Celina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! i appreciate y'all thinking of us! I will be missing Homecoming tomorrow...there is always next year and the rest of our lives, right...
    Take Care
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes....keep your head up.....God's got great things in store for your sweet family. Sullivan misses Bella and tell her we are praying for you guys!!!
    Lots of Love and Prayers from C~Town
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment!