Thursday, September 29, 2011

day 7

I still can't believe I have made it this far. There have been too many times to count that I wanted to cheat..just taste a little something...and I have been able to restrain myself, which says a lot. Considering it took all I had yesterday, in Walmart, not to buy a bag of donuts and eat all of them in my car!

I weighed myself this a.m. and I weigh 120.6!

Yesterday I changed up a little. I had nonfat cottage cheese over romaine with broken up melba snacks (2) instead of my meat, which you are aloud to do. I used my melba from dinner so I could have 2 at lunch. Also I had been eating my dinner fruit at night, strawberries with one stevia. I did not do that last night, as it tends to be later at night...so I ate my dinner fruit as my afternoon snack. So here is how I ate yesterday.

Breakfast- green tea with 1 stevia packet
10 am 1/2 grapefruit with 1 stevia
12:30pm romaine lettuce with 1/2 cup non fat cottage cheese and 2 melba snacks
3:30 1 red apple
6:45 spinach salad with chicken breast and strawberry vinagrette dressing
8- 16.9oz Dasani waters
I would never in a million years even attempted to eat anything nonfat, it has always grossed me out..but this diet has been good, I am craving stuff like that, and since I can not have it, it is changing the way I look at those lowfat/ nonfat things.

I have began writing lists of items I do like to eat, and their calories, for when this ends and I can go to the maintenance phase..where for 3 weeks after this ends I can eat up to 1500 calories a day, still stay away from sugar, starches, etc..and you weigh yourself everyday to watch your weight..

I have a calorie counter app on my phone, it is awesome, it has everything! So I refer to it, and it will even tell me my calories needed to maintain the weight I get to..

This has been and continues to be very hard...I told Scott the other night I was happier being a little chubby! lol..I just like food. My best friend Melissa (CA) and I were talking about it, and yes while I am doing this, I am struggling, and I will do my best..But I also will not live the rest of my life never eating some of the things I love...like Donuts, Mexican food, cheese bread from Jimbo's, Ever roast chicken sliders from Marketstreet, Five Guys... or simply a steak on the grill with a loaded baked potato.....ok you get the idea!

now I am hungry!

Happy Thursday Friends!
Big Hugs
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!