Friday, September 2, 2011

best laid plans...

So I received a text from my sweet friend Selena, back home, yesterday, apologizing for sending me something, that had no card or was not wrapped, through UPS...You see she had the best laid plans..wanted angels to sing, have it beautifully wrapped and a fabulous card...but sometimes life happens, kids happen and it is not possible....

I got Selena's package today......

Anyone who knows me remembers these cookies...They are the butter cookies from Market Street, they are wonderfully fabulous, they are my favorite...even in pieces!!

So while we all have the best intentions and plans, they may not always go the way we want them to..but more so it is the thought that counts!

Thank You Selena, for thinking of me, praying for me, and being a sweet friend....Can't wait to get home!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!