Wednesday, September 28, 2011

day 6

Good Morning! Hope all of you are off to a great start! I weighed myself this morning and weigh 122. So total since the start I have lost 4.5 lbs! Not ready for my jeans yet but am on my way! I am not nauseous this morning, but I still plan to eat my apple or grapefruit around 10. I think it helps with my hunger, then I can push my lunch back til almost 1pm. I had been saving my dinner fruit for after dinner as a dessert, but I think I may move it to the afternoon, and try not eating anything after dinner, as that is a good habit to be in anyways.

Just plugging along this week, it is half over and a plus for us...no school tomorrow! Yay! A sleep in day...especially because I am pretty tired on the 500 calories a day!

Happy Hump Day!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!