Friday, October 7, 2011

day 15

I weighed 115.6 this morning, so I lost 1 full pound since yesterday!!! WOOHOOO!!! Right about the time I want to cave and eat something, I feel weak, and then am reminded...this is working! So now I will be going into my last week of the HCG drops, and then starting phase 3 the maintenance part..I am already starting to get nervous, I don't want to gain the weight back..I just have to make smarter choices, not over eat and only "enjoy" things every so often...not every day! haha

So yay it is Friday! the weather is yucky here today and calling for rain all weekend and into the week...We have games tomorrow, Scott will be taking Scotty to his and I will be taking Bella to hers, they are in two different places at two different times (of course they are) I don't know what we will do when Brynne starts anything!

Happy Friday!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!