Saturday, October 1, 2011

day 9

just a quick post to let you know my weight....118.8!  I did eat a whole 4 pieces of Franken Berry, 2 marshmallows and 2 of the sugary little ghosts...Remember that cereal? I think I remember it most, because my grandma would get it for us when we are kids. I buy it every year, and usually enjoy a bowl, daily...not this year..BUT I will say I wanna get home before Fall ends, as my wonderful friend Lainey reminded me that the best donut store ever (Our Old town one) has Pumpkin Spice Donuts...OK, my all time favorite!!!! I almost told her to Priority Mail me one! Lol....We have a day of cheer and football and a wedding (which I will not be able to eat at!)

I will post tomorrow, I had a fall reading at Brynne's class on Friday...it was cute (except they decorated sugar cookies-hold me back!)

Happy Saturday! make it Great!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!