Wednesday, October 12, 2011

day 20 frustrated and hungry..

This morning I weighed 114.2 I am frustrated and hungry! I don't know if I am stalling, with only 3 days left on the drops..I don't know what is up!!! I wanted to lose that last 3 pounds this week, and that looks like a struggle! One thing I had only drank about 5 waters each day the last 2 days, instead of the 7, so I am going to drink the 7 and see if that helps...these last few days.

This has been hard! and that is an understatement...I can not believe I have lasted this long..but once I saw the weight coming off, I felt better...like I said before now I have the fear, fear of it coming back..at least if I was at about 110-112, I would have a little room for "error"..at 114, I am not at much room for error at all!

Well on another note up to my eyeballs in laundry today...no real plans for now..practices tonight and the kids have no school on Friday...yay, a sleep in day! We are trying to decide whether to take the kids to Disneywolrd. They are also off the 28th, which may be better, because there is no football or cheer on the that Saturday..so that may be a better plan...BUT November 14 they are decorated for Christmas, and I would love to see that on our way outta here!! We will see..

Happy Hump Day!
Christina


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,

    I read your blog everyday. I pray for you and you are constantly in my thoughts. When are you leaving to go back to Texas? Miss you and have a wonderful day:)
    Love,
    Jessica Thompson

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment!