Friday, October 28, 2011

out of the loop

Sorry..been caught up in a few things...and not being a good blogger! I know all that will change when we get home, I was always better about pictures then too..So what does your weekend look like? It is kind of finally starting to rain here, after it had been threatening it all day! Bella has practice for about an hour in the morning, and then a birthday party at a fun place! They have golf, bumper cars and stuff...you know those places! Then Sunday up bright and early for cheer competition!

Looking forward to Halloween, just the dress up and candy..seeing them having fun, although I wish we were at home with our friends, we have the rest of our lives!!!

Not much else new, still fluctuating on the 3 lbs, not gonna stress too much. I plan on doing the HCG again, after the first of the new year, and actually following the maintenance for the 3 weeks after. If I do it, the right way, I have no doubt in my mind that it will obviously come off and stay off...but before our traveling home and the holidays, ain't gonna happen! So am trying not to stress too much, still watching my calories, and even at 118, the jeans still fit..so that is a good thing right??

I will have pictures to post of Competition and Halloween for sure...
Here's to a busy weekend and some memories..
Big Hugs!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!